Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's a BOY!!!

We had our big ultrasound this morning. I had to start drinking water at about 6:45 because you have to have a full bladder and have it full for an hour before your appointment. The girl doing the sonogram was super nice. She took a lot of pictures of baby Love and the baby was moving around so much most of the pictures are fuzzy. We got to see the gender and since I was lying down and the screen looked upside down I didn't see his penis very well then I was like "Ohhh there it is." We are so excited to be having a baby and I am so happy that we know now that it's a boy.
Angelo Anthony Love will be his name. That not only honors my husband but his late gradfather Angelo and his late uncle Anthony. We will call him AJ and Angelo, very Italian. I love it!!
I didn't really cry but whenever I see the baby or hear the heart beat it seems I tear up and can't stop smiling!! Tony teared up when he saw the baby and when he made calls to his family!!
It's been wonderful feeling the love of our families and friends and the wonderful words of support. We love you and we are so thankful for our growing family :)

1 comment:

Nicole Hansen said...

Congratulations Jen! Little boys are wonderful!!