Saturday, September 17, 2011

Big Move

For the past month we've had no internet/cable or phone and it's nice be connected again.
A big day for me and my family. About two months ago Anthony and I were given a great opportunity. To move into my brother's old house in Orem UT 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath, front yard and back yard and since we've lived in an apt so long this is fun for us. We were super excited and got right to work on getting a job there. We made a trip in August and a few weeks after some interviews Tony was hired at Larry H. Miller as a service writer.
As of today Tony is on his way to Utah with all our stuff. My dad and brother-in-law Brady even came down to help us with the move. I am so thankful for their willingness and sacrifice.
The only downside is I have to stay. Since I'm insured with Kaiser and they aren't nation wide I am staying in California until baby Angelo is born. This is very difficult but we really feel like this is the right decision for us and for our family.
I just hope Utah is kind to my husband. He's never seen or been in snow in his life and I know it'll be a fun surprise for him.

No comments: