Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flutter

I was lying down watching tv last night and thought I felt a little flutter. I got excited and started talking to the baby :) Just now I'm sitting reading e-mails and going on facebook and I can really feel him/her fluttering around in my belly, it is so great to be able actually be able to feel it. I was just at the Dr and we did a very quick sonogram and got to see the baby moving around. The Dr said "You have a very active baby." And it was kind of a bummer because I couldn't feel him/her. The baby was moving a lot and had it's arm up and it looked like it was waving at us saying "Hi mommy and daddy" It was so darn cute I couldn't stand it. It's fun now that I can feel him/her I talk more to my belly. Soon I get to call it a him or a her and by it's name. Angelo if it's a boy, Teresa if it's a girl :)

No comments: