Saturday, July 30, 2011

Things no one told me

I have to say that once you get pregnant there are all kinds of people giving you advice. I have listened to most even if it's just a smile and nod. No one told me that I would start sneezing a lot with no cold just sneezing because apparently something is going on in my nose...really??? Being pregnant effects your nose? My newest discovery is my skin has been itching, mostly on my belly and a friend noticed me itching and told me not to. My skin is stretching and if I itch I will get bad stretch marks. Oh super! So as often as I can I oil my tummy up or put on body butter it doesn't seem to be helping because even right now it itches like crazy and so instead of scratching I rub my belly, that's why pregnant women are always rubbing their bellies.
I am 18 weeks now and get to find out what the sex of the baby is a week from Tuesday! Can't wait I hope that baby love is in a position so we can see clearly ;)

No comments: