Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Fiasco

So yesterday I receive a call from Anthony that he has a surprise for me. Now It's been my experience that his surprises hasn't always been what I expect. I felt bad that when he said he had a surprise the tone in my voice sounded very cautious of what it might be. He finally told me that he bought a crib. I was shocked, our budget is tight and I wanted to shop around and do research on safety features before we made the purchase. When I got home our little one bedroom apt was a disaster because my husband decided to put together the crib, in our living room and the baby isn't coming until DECEMBER. It was a crazy night but I do have to give it to him. The crib is beautiful and a little big but wonderful.

1 comment:

Nicole Hansen said...

You're lucky to have such an enthusiastic father-to-be! Not all of 'em come that way, so enjoy! Congratulations again!