Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dresses

So as any bride will testify finding the dress is a fun and interesting task. Not only do you have to find a dress to wear on a very important day but you have to choose a dress for bridesmaids and flower girls.
I am fortunate that I already have my dress. I'm wearing my mom's wedding dress, from when she married my step-dad Ron. It's beautiful, flowy and makes me feel very pretty. Plus she's also done the alterations herself. She is simply amazing.
Finding the bridesmaids dresses has also been a dream I mean nightmare but I did find it.
I found it
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=3001919&currentIdx=0&subCategory=-49998493%257c3001480%257c300191&catentryId=2000993&sort
I couldn't copy the dress for some reason but check it out. The color is Truffle and it's gonna look so beautiful on my girls.


This is my flower girls dress. Maddie and Lauren are going to be my flower girls. I am so excited.
My theme is fall since our date is October. And my colors are brown and orange.
:) That's it for now

1 comment:

Kierst said...

I'm so happy for you! We really need to get together for lunch again sometime! I can't believe we live so close but never see each other!

P.S. If you were wondering (which you probably weren't) why I haven't blogged for like 2 years, it's because the link you have on your sidebar for me is wrong. I changed my address a couple years ago to www.musicalsmiths.com/blog