Thursday, June 10, 2010

Plans

So my computer is still down and I don't have pictures yet but I thought it might be fun to blog about my wedding plans.
Tony and I are getting married on October 16th of this year. I don't have the ring yet and so the proposal wasn't formal. We were just talking and he said that he found the woman that he wants to spend the rest of his life with. I was in shock!! At that point we hadn't been dating long but I also knew that I loved him very much. He then asked if I would marry him and I without thinking said "Yes".
After that we made the nessicary arrangements for our paretns to meet and we also made a special trip to Utah so he could meet my father and ask his permission. It was so great to see the family and spend time with most of them.
I am so greatful for Tony and what a wonderful man that he is. He loves me dispite my crazy moments and is completely patient with me. I love him for his sence of humor and ability to make me laugh.
My mom and I have been taking the task to plan the wedding ourselves and since mom is a very organized person we are doing good!!
Keep checking back and I will let you know how things are going
much love
Jenny

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Congrats!!!! :)
xo Kari

Emily Wing Smith said...

Wow! This is wonderful! All my best to you and Tony.