Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Tara tagged me and I guess I'm supposed to write 7 things about myself. To some it may be easy but sitting here alone in my apt trying to think of 7 uniqe things is difficult so here it goes.

1. I love scary books and scary movies. I've read almost 30 books this year and most are by Stephen King. Mostly due to the fact that the family I work for has a large library of his work.
I also love scary movies but it's really no fun watching them by yourself a pillow can't hold you back.

2. I love vampires. The twilight series was good and I've also read a lot of Ann Rice but there's just something about this villan that I love. I've even tried to write a story myself of a kick ass female vampire, it's still in the works.

3. I hide chocolate in my night stand. Ya I'm sure my sisters are laughing becasue I used to hide my candy from them because they'd always steal my stuff. So I still hide it, old habbits die hard.

4. My eyes, the color is pretty unique and I do get a lot of compliments on them but what I was going to share is they water all the time, it's like I'm crying but I'm not. Mostly when it's cold or when I'm scared it drives me crazy.

5. I have a huge DVD collection over 200. I have a membership with Columbia House and they love me plus I go to target or wal-mart and get good deals.

6. I also have a big collection of purses. I love them. I expecially love it when Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret sells a purse full of lotion. 2 for one who can pass that deal?

7. Ugghhh I seriously can't think of anything else so I'll let you do it. Post a comment and let me know what's unique about me.

I tag
Rebecca
Megan
Lindsey
Aunt Nicki
Dad
Adrien
Sarah

4 comments:

Nicole Hansen said...

I like scary movies too, can you recommend a good one for Halloween?

Now you got me!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

still hiding chocolate huh? One of these days i am going to come to your house and eat it all!!!Like old times:)

Sarah-sponda said...

You are too cute and always funny!

Tara said...

Yesss....way to go! How are you doing Girly?!?