Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy weekend!!!

Saturday night after a lot of fun times at Lindsey's house I stayed over at Erin's. It's always fun to wake up to little voices saying "Good morning Auntie Jenny." I love it. Even though it started at 9 I went to church with Erin, Maddie and Laure. Mike and Ethan stayed home sick. Poor fellas. Church was great and there was even cake so who can complain?!?

After we went for a ride/walk up a canyon I don't remember the name but it was beautiful to see the colorful leaves.

Maddie is so cute posing for the camera


Lauren on the steps looking so pretty
Look at that face!!!! Sooo cute!






I love my sisters!! I was telling mom on the drive over how lucky I am that I get along with my siblings. I love you all so much.




5 comments:

Cherrington said...

Hey next time you come to town, let me know. Even if it is for only a second I would love to see you.
Jade

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Great Pics, look how beautiful you are in every picture! It was good to see you! I wish it could have been longer, maybe next time. Love you!

Erin Vorkink said...

What a fabulous weekend. Good times! Email me that pic of me and Arlin and Joe-por favor

Nickers said...

Jenny,

You are so beautiful!

Jennifer said...

You are looking more and more beautiful! Glad to see you are happy and enjoying yourself.