Thursday, October 2, 2008

30!!!

Ok so my big day has come and gone and I must say it was awesome. Thanks to ya'll for your sweet birthday wishes. It started out with Danielle surprising me with roses on our kitchen table. How lucky am I to get flowers for by b-day?!? Then it was a full day of work but I was in a great mood so it was good. I got a lot of calls and test messages from everyone and thank you!!! Then I got to go to a kind of mock rock show. There's a place in Pacific Beach and they have a show on Wednesday nights with this heavy metal rock band, but they make fun of it too. They have wigs and leather pants and everything. It was so funny!!! They played some good cover songs too.
Tonight the birthday celebration continues with dinner with Danielle, Mom and Ron. Since mom's b-day is tomorrow we decided to celebrate it tonight. Should be fun.
Thanks again to everyone who made my day so special. I love you!!!

No comments: