Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Bash

So like an idiot I have no pictures to document this but Friday me and 3 other girls had a huge birthday bash. We discovered that our birthday's were only a few days apart and we should have one big party to celebreate. It was awesome and we had it outside at these great apartments by the pool that had a fireplace and bbq and waterfall and everything.
We even took turns hitting a pinata (which i haven't done since who knows when). It was so great and made me more and more excited for my birthday. ;)
30 flirty and thriving!!!
Since Nicki, Rick, Suzie and Seth were in town I took Suzie along with me and turns out we have the same birthday. Crazy huh?!? It was fun having Nicki here. I was very busy but got to spend some good time with them. Thanks Rick for the klondikes!!

5 comments:

Jacob&Leisa said...

Hope you have a happy and wild and crazy upcoming birthay! I sure love you girl and miss you!

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Sounds like you are livin' the life in So Cal.! Love you and miss you. Happy upcoming Birthday!

Nicole Hansen said...

Happy, happy birthday Jen! It sounds like the party was a great time.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through
this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will
have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
Look at my web-site ; Buy Facebook Likes Canada

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back
in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one to continue your great
writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
my web page :: how do you get acid reflux