Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vorkink Visit

Erin, Mike, Madelyn, Lauren and little Ethan came for a week visit. It was so good to see them. Erin usually comes like once a year but this time there were two extra boys and that made it so great. Erin is so much fun to hang out with. They let me tag-a-long with their beach going.

Look at these beautiful girls and their bright smiles. I had a blast hanging out with them and learning more about what they're doing in their lives. Maddy and Lauren are so different but so much fun. They ketp asking funny questions like "Did you ever fight with your sisters?" I had to smile and say "Ya but now we are all best friends. I am so lucky to have them as my sisters."

On Sunday afternoon we went to LaJolla shores to see the seals and hang out. It was a fun beautiful day.

1 comment:

Nicole Hansen said...

You girls are so lucky to have each other, and all those nieces and nephews are sooooo cute!