Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vorkink Visit

Here are some of my favorite pics of Ethan. He is such a cutie. I got to babysit the kids while the "grown-ups" went to a nice fancy dinner. It's been a long time since I've babysat a baby. I'd forgotten what hips were for. The kids were great even after Ethan's diaper change he went to bed without to much fuss.

Mom looks great in this one. She still has her special touch. 10 kids will do that to ya I guess.

Look at that hair. So cute and his face...could you die?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Gagan Gaba said...

hey cutes pics :)...keep it up..!!!

Gagan Gaba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cute! im so jealous. im glad that you had fun though.
love ya!