Thursday, September 4, 2008

More house sitting adventures

So this summer I have done a lot of house sitting. For both mom & Ron and the family I work for. About 5 times during the past 3 months. It's like a mini vacation and it's fun at first but then I miss my apt, my roommate, my bed etc... Anyway so this last weekend I was at mom & Ron's (They were in St George). I can't remember what day but I was making myself some dinner and I turned around and looked on the floor and there was a dead MOUSE!!!! So gross!!!
It was also kind of sad too because I just finished reading The Green Mile and in it has this cute special mouse. So I had to clean it up and I really really didn't want to.
I'll post some fun pics of mom's puppies. They are so darn cute and so full of energy. I have to admit I stepped on them a few times on accident of course. They just are small and get right under your feet. Also I learned not to wear shorts because they scratched up my legs a lot.

1 comment:

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Sounds like things are going great! Miss you and love you, Megan