Sunday, April 20, 2008

Julienne

About 45 min away in the little mountains there's a cute town called Julienne. It's got fun unique shops with antiques and it's famous for it's pie. Danielle and I drove up there Easter weekend (I know that was a long time ago) and got lunch and looked around for a while. There were tons of bikers because it was such a beautiful day. They were all hanging out driving Harley's around the streets.


We ate lunch there and for dessert we had pie and it was so good, we each got a turnover for later. I ate mine for breakfast the next day. Nothing's better than pie in the morning. :)
There were a few horse drawn carriages riding around

It was a great day. And since it was Easter weekend I got a pie for mom's dinner. It was boisenberry/apple

1 comment:

Milly Moo Art said...

I've been to Julien. I love it there, it is a great litle town.