Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stream of Bad Luck

Ok so I was very very very upset about not going to Hawaii. I was on the phone most of the day with people with thick accents trying to get my refund. It's in dispute right now and I hope I'll get it back. I talked to my boss and since the kids have their spring break I thought that I'd have to work. But no I still get the whole week off and Becky and the Fullmer fam. will be in
San Clamente which is about 45 min north of me so I thought I'd spend some quality time with them. I got Simmers a water gun and not thinking I got one for Briggs too. I guess it will be a battle between me and Simeon. Should be fun and I hope to get wet.

Another sad sad story to add...This morning I got up early for conference. Since I don't have the luxury to watch at home I was headed to Mom and Ron's to watch it there. I go down to my car and see that somone has broken into it AGAIN!!! There was glass everywhere and they stole my CD's and tried to steal my stereo but they couldn't get it out so they took out my entire dash. There is a huge hole where everything used to be like the stereo, A/C stuff.
I talked to my insurance co. and with my deductable I'm not sure if it'll be worth it to fix it or if I should just get a new one. As I was cleaning up the glass a guy approached me and told me that his car was stolen last night. Looks like I might move from this apt. when our lease is up in June.

With all the other stuff that's going on in my life and this on top of it. I was upset most of the day. I know things will work out and there is an answer to this problem.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so sad about your car! Let me know if you find any good housing because we're moving down to San Diego in the fall (or sooner). And that's too bad about not going to Hawaii. If you get bored, you can come see me!

Jennifer said...

Sorry about your trip and your car. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

I still can't believe that happened! I hope you get a hot new car:)

Cherrington said...

wow that sucks. I am so sorry you have had a really ruff last few days. Hope you can get things figured out with your car. Also get a refund for your trip. Why were you not able to go to hawaii?
Hope things get better for you
Jade

Nickers said...

Hang in there Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear about your car. I miss your sweet smile and laugh!

Love,
Nicki

Milly Moo Art said...

Jen, sorry things seem dumpy right now. That suck about your car. I hope you start feeling better and have a string aof good luck. Love ya, Megan

Unknown said...

maybe it was the the guy who said his car got broken into too. the criminals like to show up after they've committed a crime. or maybe i just watch too much CSI. hehe. life is full of disappointments jen. you just have to roll with all the punches or you get bruised. believe me, i know :)

Unknown said...

ps your old car sucked and it's a good excuse to get a new one! :O) what new car you going to get?

Nicole Hansen said...

Jenny,

So sorry to hear about the break-in. Once when I was a teenager living in Newport, I came outside to find my car had a big gaping hole punched in the lock on my driver-side door. They were after my stereo, but when they got inside found I just had a piece-of-junk 8-track and decided it wasn't worth the effort of stealing it! haha! I fooled them! I can laugh NOW. Ah....perspective eases the pain. :-) Hope things start looking up!

Anonymous said...

that is so violating! im sorry sister! i cant wait to see you in June.

Sarah-sponda said...

Gee, I don't know what to say about it all. You have some good comfort from all your sista's! We love you so very much darling.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.