Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flowers cheer me up

After my rough day 2 weeks ago I came home from mom's house where I watched conference. I had to get back because I had to clean out my car and sweep up all the glass around my car. I was still mad and emotional and so when I was finished I went up to my apt and opened my door and much to my surprise my roommate Danielle had gotten me these flowers right next to my bed. They were so beautiful, the next morning was great because the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were these flowers, what a way to start the day eh? I'm so lucky to have such a great friend.



Monday (after the break-in) mom took me around and we went to a nursery. As you know mom and nursery's go well together and we spent a good amount of time there but no money. I was proud of mom for that. The flowers there were so beautiful and cali-lilly's are my favorite flower.
There was a coi pond at the nursery and I saw this little turtle and he was just hanging out soaking up the sun on the beautiful day. At first I didn't think he was real but he stuck his head out a bit more and I had to take a pic I love turtles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel much better now, being around flowers and pleasant things would surely help.

Arlene,
Puyallup flowers