Thursday, January 10, 2008

Spoiled

I realize that living here in San Diego for almost 5 years now I am spoiled because of the constant beautiful sunshine. When I go home for Christmas I am always unprepared. I think I have warm clothes and then when I actually get to Utah I know I am wrong. I mean today I was waring a light jacket and sandals and my feet were only a little bit cold.


Adri and I went on a ride up Provo Canyon we went to Sundance and then further up to Aspen grove as far as we could and got out of the car for about 5 min and in that time I was frozen. I definetly had the wrong shoes on. The mountains were beautiful as always and I love it up there.
We saw these deer on our way down from Sundance. They were pretty close to the road.
It was funny on my plane ride to Utah I had a window seat and looked out and saw this familiar mountain range. I love it, I knew where the Y was and everything. Next time I come home I need to go on a long hike. I miss the mountains but I guess I'm trading for the ocean which isn't bad.

1 comment:

Milly Moo Art said...

Hey Jen - Great Picutres, although those are elk, not deer. But that's okay I come from a long line of hunters in my family and I went spotting quite a bit when I was younger. It was good to see at Christmas. Love ya, Megan