Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Time

So Christmas was a blurr all this time and energy leading up to one day and then it's over. It was great to see everyone and spend quality time with the fam.

Simeon and Christian are always so fun together
Darby is such a beautiful little girl. Lindsey has her room decorated so cute. She has such beautiful eyes and definetly a Pritchard look.
This was Christmas morning. Christian got spiderman stuff and was spraying it everywhere. He looked like he was having a ball. ;) It was great to see him in the morning and the look on his face when he saw that Santa had come.
This one is funny I had to post it. It was at Becky and Katie's birthday lunch at CPK. That was so much fun to sit around and talk and catch up.

2 comments:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

thanks for the hideous picture of me on the blog! I will remember that, missy!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

thanks for the hideous picture of me on the blog! I will remember that, missy!