Thursday, January 10, 2008

After Christmas Special times

When I got home from Utah Sarah and the boys were here visiting mom. It was so good to see her and spend time with Damon and Carson. Mom took the kids to a state of the art play ground and we watched them plaly. Actually they were training for...something I can't remember now but that's what Damon kept saying is that he's got to complete his training.
Sarah was dying to go rock climbing and if I wasn't ill I would have gone and gotten some pointers from her.





Later on I made cookies for the boys and Carson in his sweet voice said "I love you for forever" to me and then Damon added "Till the end of light." As an aunt you can imagine my reaction.
They both got extra cookies from me. How cute is that?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhhh! Tender!! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn! You look so cute with Sarah and so adorable in the snow pix! You are lucky that you get to see the family! I love seeing your photos!

Sarah-sponda said...

Jenny, I had so much fun hanging out with you. Love you!