Monday, January 21, 2008

Danielle's Birthday

This is Danielle my roomate. Her birthday was a while ago but I am just posting the pics now cuz I am a slacker. We went out for dinner and a movie on her birthday and then she had a party on Saturday. We played games and she even made home made lasagna. Since some of her friends are vegitarians and vegans she ended up making 3 different lasagna's. What a sweetie huh?
Anyway we had a lot of fun and I am so grateful she is my roommate. How lucky am I?


This is me displaying our cute apt.
We got a new addition. We have a couch!! It is so nice and comfortable. Danielle's friend gave it to her and it looks so good in our place. My friend and home teacher Steve helped us move it and we rewarded him with Chipotle. It was super heavy and my arms were sore for a few days after.
The couch has tiger pillows so this is Danielle as a Tiger!! GRRRR

2 comments:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

You guys are so cute! I like the tiger pillows:)

Unknown said...

for the LOVE!!! send me my pics already! it's almost been a year :P p.s. you guys are cute