Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sea World & Lego Land

Dahra and Paige looking at the killer whale


Paige at Lego Land
Dahra loves to drive, anything.

Ok so I have the best job ever. Any job that pays me to go to Sea World and Lego Land all in the same week is pretty awesome. The summer has come to an end and school starts for the girls on Monday. I'm kind of excited because then we can get back to a schedule.

I have to say that I think Sea World is more fun. I love going to see the animals and how cute they are. So I'm including some of the pictures from this week.

I've also been writing a lot and really enjoying it. I think I want to take a begining writing class. Also me and my friends have decided to start a book club. We're starting with the classics from Jane Austen and I'm excited about that.
Things are still going really good and only good things are to come.
Love you all
:)

1 comment:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

How fun! When are you going to start nursing school?