Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beautiful Day

Hi all it's another beautiful sunny day here. Church was good. I got a new calling as teacher in the relief society and got set apart today. I've had that calling before and I'm excited but nervous about it.
I'm all unpacked at least my room is our living room is still messy and I'm hoping to buy a couch some time so it'll be more inviting. My room looks really cute though and I'm not tripping over boxes anymore.
Utah was a lot of fun but very short. I'm so glad I got to see everyone. I took a lot of pictures and these are some of my favorites.
Thank you so much Becky for letting me stay at your place once again. I love you and you are an amazing mother just like all my sisters.


Christian and Simeon at the Petting Zoo at Thanksgiving Point. They got to feed the horse and a cute llama.

Damon is so handsome. I'm so glad I got to hang with him.

I love Carson's eyes in this pic he looks so much like Sarah and that smile. So cute!!

Millie and I had fun she loved having her picture taken and this one of her and Brigham is so adorable. She is such a beautiful child.

We all had an amazing lunch at Brick Oven so good one of my favorite places that I have to go to when I'm home.


Jed is getting so big and he looks so handsome. He's also really good at soccer. He was practicing outside when I came over.


Dyllan was so fun and he smiles just like Jed does. He looks so serious but he was actually playing with Simeon and Jed and having a great time.