Monday, August 27, 2007

San Diego Zoo

Saturday night Danielle and I used our passes and went to the Zoo. Once a year they keep the park open late so you can see the animals at night. We went last year together so we had to go again this year. It was a lot of fun and a perfect southern California evening.

This guy looked up right as Danielle was taking the picture and I thought he was cute
These Meerkats were so cute, some are huddled together and then there's one by himself. He looked so lonely.
There are a few Panda's at the zoo and one just had a baby. This one was trying to sleep.
The baby Giraffe was born in the beginning of August. I love going to the zoo and spending time there. My camera's battery ran out other wise I would have taken more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh tender times!!

Jennifer said...

you are beautiful as ever!