Sunday, August 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So I'm here in Utah and it's been so much fun. I took tons of pictures so they're on their way. For now Becky and Lindsey has tagged me so here it goes

4 jobs I've had

Nanny (current)
Santaluz Country Club-cook
Pat & Oscars
The Brain Garden

Movies I can watch over & over again

Nacho Libre
Sense and Sensibility
The Holiday

Places I've Lived

Provo UT
Orem UT
Kitchener ON Canada
Welland ON Canada
Orillia ON Canada
Encinitas CA
Del Mar CA
La Jolla CA

Favorite tv shows

The Office
The Soup

Favorite place I've been on holiday

Florida
Hawaii

Favorite Dishes

Pasta w/ vadka sauce
Thi
Steak & potatos :)

Websites I visit daily

e-mail
washington mutual
layers clothing

Places I'd rather be right now

I'm in Utah right now so I'd rather be in Cali
Hawaii
Anywhere w/ good company

4 People I'm tagging

um.... no clue yet

I love you all and had an amazing short trip home.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey lady!! You look like you are having the time of your life! I'm so glad you are living an eventful single's life. You are more beautiful than ever!