Monday, July 23, 2007

Tender Sister Times

These rocks were actually pretty far out
but you can't tell from this.




Sunday I picked up Adri from the airport and we went back to mom and Ron's. Since we all got up pretty early we had lunch and naps :)
then we hung out for a bit and went on a walk at Swammie's beach. It was overcast but still beautiful. We were trying to see the tide pools but the tide was coming in. Adri and I were brave and went out on some rocks but I lost one of my flip-flops and the rocks were pretty sharp. It was funny though. The girls were hoping to see more wildlife in the pools but maybe next time. Later after dinner and mom's homemade peach pie (yum) we played rummy and wouldn't you know...I WON!!!! We played til super late but were laughing the whole time.

1 comment:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

I want to go to the beach and stand on rocks and lose a flip flop and eat dinner and peach pie and play rummy!