Wednesday, February 9, 2011

News

So It's been a week and I'm feeling better so I thought I'd share the latest news. Last Wednesday I started spotting and called all my friends and even my good friend that's a nurse to ask if it's normal. I thought I was ok but I kept bleeding. I was an emotional mess and cried almost all night. My sweet amazing husband was so comforting and kept reminding me that the Lord will take care of us, and we need to trust His will.
I've recieved such amazing support from friends and family and I thank all of you for that.
Church was a little more difficult than I thought because all the cute pregnant girls and new borns but I am happy for other people and I know it'll happen for me when the time is right.

4 comments:

Kierst said...

Oh, Jen, I'm so sorry! I miscarried once between my two kids. I had 3 other friends that I went walking with every morning who were pregnant at the same time and I remember thinking that it would be right on the odds if one of us lost the baby. It was me. It's no fun and I'm sorry you have to deal with it. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

leisa said...

Jen darling what timing we have. I was 2 months pregnant and just went in for emergency surgery yesterday because it ended up being ectopic and could have killed me. Some people have their period every month though even when they are pregnant. Only a Doctors blood test can confirm or deny. I had a girlfriend who bled straight through and spilled all over her work chair and she ended up being fine. I hope for you it happens soon, and you wont have to endure anymore of this! Love you! Call me if you want to talk Im laid up on bedrest. 423-774-6625.love you.

Joyelle said...

I'm so sorry Jen. That is really hard. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. It hurt for along time. It does get better. Hang in there.

Nicole Hansen said...

Love you Jenny. Sorry that you're going through this tough time. Hang in there!