Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Utah Trip

I can't tell you how it filled my heart to go home for a while. It was a short trip (as always) but amazing. I had a great time with all of you I think the only one I didn't get to see was Katie and Rick. Hanging with Erin was so fun and Ethan is a joy.

Simeon was such a cuddle bug. He would give me kisses and hugs all the time. It was so great, that's what being an aunt is all about. He also loved the treats I had. And I enjoyed giving him lots and lots of sugar. Sorry Becky :)

Briggs was a lot of fun too. It took a bit for him to warm up to me but Sunday morning he helped me make breakfast. He is wonderful!!
Gavin was also so sweet he is such a good baby. I love hanging with the kids they make you laugh and I can't get enough.
Seeing Jeff was also a highlight. 2 years is a long time and Jeff has grown (spiritually) so much. It was nice to catch up for a breif moment. Thanks to Joyce for having us over for dessert. I love pie :)






I cought Ethan going up the stairs. He is so fun as are Maddie and Lauren. I had fun with them too.
I got to hang with Megan and Joe for a while too. Megan is so fun and we laugh all the time. It's so great to spend quality time with you all. I am so blessed to have an amazing family. All of you are so wonderful and so talented. I love you and I cry a little every time I have to fly back.
I will come home again soon and will definetly see my awesome sisters at our next retreat.





3 comments:

Erin Vorkink said...

So glad that we all got to see you! Next time it needs to be longer.

Nickers said...

I love it when you come up for a visit. I love your fun laugh - you are a ray on sunshine! Miss you.

Jennifer said...

Look how long your hair is!!! My goodness!! You look lovely!