Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doors

Yesterday I went with my good friend Jonnelle to LA. Her friend Mike tagged along. It's been rainin alot for the past few days (alot for San Diego that is) and yesterday this rainbow kept coming out. At one point it was a full rainbow not just one side. It was awesome I haven't seen a full one in a long time.

The reason we went to LA was to Whiskey a go go to see wild child which is a Doors cover band. They were awesome. They did two sets and played songs I knew and didn't know. The club was packed I felt like a sardine but we had a blast. Crazy thing he looked just like Jimmy.

2 comments:

Erin Vorkink said...

Love rainbows too. Glad you are playing and enjoying life. I love the doors.

Anonymous said...

The Whisky used to be my stopping ground. Oh, the good ol' days. Glad you are having some fun.