Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Car

I got it!!! It's black it's beautiful and it's mine!! It's a Nissan Maxima 2000 with auto everything
It's got a moon roof which is broken but I negociated to get it fixed free. :)


He even bought my old car from me!!! I couldn't pass up that opportunity to get rid of the old and in with the new.
It drives like a dream and has umph when I press the gas. The breaks work great too.
Don't I look hot you should see me in my car ;)

The kids love the new wheels cuz it's automatic windows they don't have to roll in down like "the olden days" That's what they said about my old car. It's old fashioned. I thought it was so funny

7 comments:

Unknown said...

if anyone deserved an new car it was YOU!!!! congrats jen!

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

That is great Jen! I am glad that you found a car. A Sexy car for a Sexy Woman!! Love ya

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

hip hip hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! yes you look hot by your new car!!!

Nickers said...

Congratulations Jenny! You are such a cutie. Keep smilin. I love you!

Nicki

Kate Panelley Peterson (Elisabeth Kate Photography) said...

We both got new black cars!! FUN!!!! Im so happy for you! love you!!

Sarah-sponda said...

You do look hot next to your car:)