Sunday, July 13, 2008

Love the Weekend

Saturday was awesome. I had a great day. I went to a regional activity with the ward at mission beach. It was a perfect, beautiful day. I did get a little sun on my neck and shoulders and my tan is getting better and better. It was great hanging out with friends and making new ones.

Then Saturday night my friend Michelle and I got all dressed up and went to a play. It was actualy 3 one-act plays. An awesome girl I know wrote one play and directed another. It was great. I love live theatre.
Then we were hungry and couldn't find a place open besides Denny's so we went to In-N-Out.
Yummm.




This whole week I will be house sitting for the family I work for. They are going on vacation and I get to watch the house and the dogs. You better believe I'm having friends over for a Wii night and swimming in the pool. Fun filled week for me :)

4 comments:

Kierst said...

Hey, I want to come see you sometime! Or you can come see me. We really don't live that far. Call me! I don't have your number.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun and yummm on the in n out!!

Unknown said...

va-va-va-voom!

Nickers said...

Jenny,

you are such a cutie - you look so pretty in that picture.

Love you!
Nicki