Thursday, April 24, 2008

Makeovers

Here's a story and I know we all have them. Last week Paige(6) had a play date and I still get a kick out of that "play date" everything has to be arranged. Anyway her cute friend Frankie came over because the family I work for got a new puppy. Now they have 2 puppies. Sigh.
So after a few short minutes with the puppy the girls go up stairs. Now they are at an age where I don't have to watch them like a hawlk and they like their indipendence. So I go up to check on them and they're in the bathroom and it's locked. I knock on the door and say "you can't lock me out what are you doing in there?" and they show me they are doing makeovers they got out all the make-up and sparkly lotions like a salon I thought it was cute so I left them alone for a little bit. Then I heard screaming and went again to check on them and they were playing with the puppy and screaming all in fun. I look at Paige and notice her hair has been CUT!!! I gasp and say "What did you do?" They told me that Frankie cut Paige's hair. I was shocked. It was one of those moments where I was upset but couldn't help but smile at the same time.
Her parents wern't mad and she just got a cut yesterday to fix the mishap. Now she looks like a cute pixie and so I wanted to show you her new do.



Dahra doesn't always let me but I love doing her hair and I think secretly she loves it too becuase I do fun stuff. Here's her modeling my latest.
These girls definetly keep me on my toes but they are awesome and have hearts of gold.

3 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

Thats so funny:) They are cute girls.

Nicole Hansen said...

Why is it that kids always go for the scissors? They are cutie-pies though!

Nickers said...

Hey Sis, good to see your updates. I'm going to post some stuff soon. I'm so excited about the girls retreat. Hope all is well. It looks like you are having some fun!

Love,
Nicki