Sunday, April 20, 2008

Go Padres

This last Wednesday my boss gave me tickets to the Padres. He's got season tickets for these awesome seats. right off the field only 6 rows back. I was going to take my roommate but she was busy so I sent a text to all my friends and said the first person who gets back to me wins.
My friend Leah was first and I must say very fast. The game was awesome. Padres lost way bad. But there were a lot of foul balls, and one guy even broke his bat.

Leah and I were trying to get on the big screen by getting up and waving our arms and dancing but we didn't get on it. We had a blast!!

3 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

I am so glad you got some good photos going. I love you Jen:)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, Jenn! I am so sorry about your car. I am sad you have to deal with all that. You look so happy in these pix, though. I miss you girl....

Anonymous said...

thats sounds like fun!!!