Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Home

So I got back on Wednesday night, late. My flight was delayed by an hour. I was so tired and got a cold. I hate being sick.
Utah was so much fun. Sarah is here so I'm spending time with her and the boys so I haven't had time to update my blog with pics yet. I had such a lovely visit with everyone. Erin and Mike's house was fun to play with Madi, Lauren and little Ethen. I went to church with them and they were doing their Christmas Program so Madi and Lauren sang a cute song and did so well. My favorite part was Lauren's singing the Hippo song to us.
Then we had the big party at Becky's and that was fun. Adri won the ugly sweater contest by a landslide in my opinion but Rick's was a close second.
Lindsey and Wes were our next host and had great food, great games and great times. The best part of Christmas is watching little kids get so excited for Santa. Christian was so cute and Darby is so beautiful.
We went to Becky's next and spent the day and Becky put extensions on my eye lashes. They look amazing.
I love you all and thanks again to my amazing sisters for the late night talks and support.
I love you
:)

1 comment:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

I'm glad you are home safe and sound:) We miss you:(