Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Tag

Favorite Christmas Song?
Silent Night, Oh Holy Night, We Three Kings

Favorite Christmas Treat?
Peppermint Bark from Trader Joe's (it's deadly addictive)

What does your Christmas Tree look like?
No tree this year it's christmas lights in shape of a tree

When do you start shopping for Presents? On black friday or the day before Christmas?
I try to go as early as possible so I don't have to deal with the crowds

Favorite Christmas Tradition?
Our family gift exchange. We used to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it was always new pj's

Best Holiday Memory?
So I know I was only 5 but I do remember when baby Becky was brought home in a red stocking. I love you sweetie!!
Another one would be when we were little we'd act out the nativity and put towels on our heads as shepards and we always had a baby Jesus.

Fake or Real Tree?
Fake you can get a wreath to make the house smell good

Favorite Christmas Movie?
I love the old school claymation of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and Charlie Brown Christmas

What do you want for Christmas?
A new stereo for my car since mine got stolen and I have to sit in my car in silence. It's driving me mad, I have to sing to myself.

When thinking of Christmas what do you think of first? Shopping, Santa Clause or Nativity?
The nativity story

Favorite Christmas Story?
First the Nativity
Second the year I tripped and hit my head and now have a huge scar on my forehead, I got to excited about the ward Christmas party.
Third my two Christmas' serving my mission. Good Times.

People You Want To Tag?
Everyone

Merry Christmas to all. I'll be on my way to Utah on Saturday then the party can begin.
I love you all and wish you the best.

No comments: