Saturday, October 8, 2011

Miss my husband

I miss my husband terribly. I am excited because our Anniversary is coming up next weekend and I get to go see him. Since he missed my birthday and I'm going to miss his birthday we are doing a lot of celebrating and combining it all into one. I leave Thursday and get back on Monday. I am just going to hug him and not let go.
I have a new respect for all women who have husbands that have to leave for whatever reason be it travel for work or military. I don't know how they do it and me being pregnant makes it hard because my emotions are on overdrive.
Today someone asked me how I was and I said "good" and he said that can't be true. What am I supposed to do? Cry all day and feel sorry for myself? I have to stay positive and have faith that this sacrifice will be worth it for our family.
What's worse is at least I'm still in California where I have friends and family around. He has my family but no real friends yet and I think he's lonely and that breaks my heart.
We also realized that I can't travel after this trip because I will be to far along and it wouldn't be wise to go out of town in November like I wanted to.
My spirits are pretty low today.

No comments: