Thursday, June 18, 2009

School's Out For Summer!!

So it's the first week of summer and it's only half way through the week and the kids are driving eachother nuts. Dahra's getting bossy and Paige has lost all her manners sigh...but for a while my bribing trick was working for over 3 weeks I didn't have to give them a time-out at all!! Everyone's entitled to a bad day. I'm hoping for more good days ahead.

Enough about work...I am having a lot of fun with my roommate Tasha. She's so much fun and we get along so great! She's very extraverted and I'm the opposite so we mesh well. I need to be more social.

I am getting very excited for the sisters retreat. I can't wait to cook for you all and show off my mad skills. Yesterday Lindsey asked if I was good. Good? Ya baby, I am!! I know what I'm doing.

I haven't taken any pics but will put some up soon love you

1 comment:

Kierst said...

How old are the girls? I know they're older than London, for sure, but it might be fun to get together with you guys and go to Sea World or the beach or Balboa park or something.