Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ho Hum

Just another Saturday here in sunny San Diego. I just read Megan's blog and she's right. We don't communicate much and facebook is just another way for us to have these instant conversations. I am greatful for the internet cuz my phone bill would be pretty high if I was to call all ya'll.
Anyway I am doing well. I have decided to move out and move into another apt. I would be saving money and that is a good thing for me at this time.
I am very sad to leave Danielle. She's my best friend and we've lived together for over 3 years now. It is really great to live with someone you get along with so well.
Right now I am house/dog sitting again just for a day and it is always weird to be in a big house all by myself.
So that's what's going on with me kind of boring, kind of just ho hum but that's it.
Love you all

2 comments:

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Sorry Jen - I know a lot of my days are ho hum and we need to communicate more. Call me when your bored I am home a lot and I will try to call you when I get some free moments!! I love ya, Megan

Erin Vorkink said...

have you found a new place yet? saving money is always good. miss you