Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful For

I am thankful for great road trips (even if they are by myself)
I got back yesterday from a great trip to Amy's. It was so nice to get away and relax. I am thankful for Amy, Matt, Bradley (by the way he still calls us aunties) Gevrey and Evan.
I am not thankful that when I got there and fired up my camera the battery died and I forgot the charger!!! I am thankful that Adri took some awesome pictures and will be posting them soon so I can steal them from her.
I am very thankful for my awesome family!!! My awesome BFF and roommate Danielle.
The ups and downs of life. I love you all and am so thankful for YOU!!

1 comment:

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

So Jen . . . did Adri mention a boyfriend on her Blog?? Who is Jesse? Is this the one that you told me about from Vegas? Do tell!!