Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas this year for me...

Christmas this year has been a lonely one for me. I thought I'd be ok with not going home for Christmas but it was hard. It was good though to have mom around. We got to spend some quality time together (mostly baking and eating). Mom has been fun to hang out with. I was also house sitting for all this week and am glad to be back in my little apt.
We had Christmas Eve at Vivian's house and had an amazing dinner. Then we opened a few gifts.



Ron got a space ship robe. I could not stop laughing so I put the camera in front of my face so no one would notice. I don't know why I thought it was so funny.

yummmmm pie!!!



I thought this one of mom and I was really good. We're so lucky to have such an amazing and beautiful mother


These pic's are all out of order... Ron is carving the lamb. It was so good, we had more the next day. Gotta love mom's leftovers.
Merry Christmas I love you all




2 comments:

Erin Vorkink said...

sure missed you for christmas too, but you are lucky to have mom all to yourself all the time!
you look great, love the glasses

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

We missed having you here too! But it will be good to see you in January!