Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy weekend!!!

For me it all started on Thursday when I went by mom's to say hi. She was supposed to go to Las Vegas that day but decided to go Friday. She wanted me to go with her to drive together. I wasn't sure I could get the time off but I asked anyway and was very surprised when I was told it would be fine to take half of Friday off.
Mom and I drove down and had a good time. We did get a little lost due to some mapquest bogus directions luckly I have some connections in Vegas and was guided in the right direction. From there mom and I went to St George to stay the night at their condo.

I'm so glad I went to support Sarah in her graduation. She's very talented at what she does (as are all my awesome sisters and sister-in-law)






When Sarah walked by with her new and Hot hair color mom and dad both didn't recognize her. Only I did. It was pretty funny. I love the color though and I think you should keep it Sarah!


1 comment:

Nickers said...

Hi Jenny! I'm so glad you came up. It is always great to see your beautiful smile. I love you.

Nicki