Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Patience my dear, patience

I'll give a buck to anyone that can tell me what Disney movie that's from....
OK so I am the most impatient person. I think God is really trying to teach it to me but my pride and stupid stubbornness is getting in the way. I was in the temple last night and I was getting dressed after the session and I just felt like every thing's going to be ok.
I just want things now. I'm sick of waiting. I hate wait (another buck for that one too).
I am enjoying the ride though I'm on the roller coaster of life and right now I'm headed up. Up and up and up it's boring and there's not much to see and it's a little difficult but soon I'll go down and that's the best because that's when I get the butterflies in my stomach and my arms go up and it's great.
So sorry this is random. I'm just sitting and waiting.
Sigh

4 comments:

Kierst said...

Duh! Beauty and the Beast. You owe me a buck! I don't know the other one. Good luck with the patience thing. At least you're enjoying life! We need to get together again

Unknown said...

So sorry girl that your going through a rough bit. I hope your on that downhill thrill ride soon!
Sure love you!
Leisa

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Turn that frown upside down and smile that frown away! Love ya much and miss you! Megan

Anonymous said...

you can be impatient its true. im sorry that you are frusterated, i hope that you can find peace...
loves