Monday, June 9, 2008

Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice

Sisters Retreat
It all started for me on Thrusday. I few to Las Vegas that night and stayed with Sarah. My flight came in pretty late and the kids were asleep when I got there so Sarah and I stayed up way late talking and she practiced her acupressure on me. Lucky me huh. I have to agree with everyone else when they say that Sarah has discovered another one of her many talents.


The boys got up early and it was fun for me to wake up to their smiles. I love being an aunt.
We hung out in Vegas until Adri's flight came in then the Cali girls and the Vegas girl all went to St George. The drive was short and the conversation was great.

After dinner at Cafe Rio (which is one of the places I have to eat at when I'm in Utah) we watched a movie and talked untill way late...again. Sarah gave us all personality tests and I'm Earth/Fire. I think that's a good thing and it was interesting because a lot of us were Earth.

Saturday we started with a long walk and then went for a swim and laying out by the pool. The pool was ice cold but we got in anyway to get some exercise.




Saturday night we stayed up late getting awesome treatments. Massages, eye lash extenstions and facials. I got all three. Lucky me ;)



Nicky also did make-up on some and doesn't mom look like a total BABE!!!

I feel so fortunate to have such amazing sisters (that includes you Megan, you're my sister)
We are all so different and bring something new to the table. I love you all so much and can't wait for Cabo next year.

3 comments:

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Jen - you got some good pics of the weekend! It was good to see you again so soon, I am getting spoiled. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

hi girlie girl!
miss you, it was fun fun fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.