Monday, June 16, 2008

The Best Day EVER!!

I got my settlement check. The accident that started it all. It's been 2 1/2 years and unfortunately it changed my life forever. After a long time with my lawyer and all his efferts and time that went into this. It has taken a long time and I got it in the mail today. When I opened it and actually saw the check I jumped up and down and was so excited. I started calling people to share my joy and no one was home and I was going crazy. Finally I called mom and then people stared calling me back. I am so happy and relieved. Hello new CAR!!!!


Also I got a tattoo.....

Just kidding mom. don't freak out. It's a temporary spray on tattoo. It was only 5 dollars at Legoland and I took the girls today and we all got one. I hope Cathy doesn't think I'm a bad influence. We all had a good time. Over all it's been a great day. I am truely blessed.

7 comments:

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Hoooooray for you!!!

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

I am so glad that you can finally move on from that nightmare! I am so excited for you and your new car! Enjoy!!

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

I am so glad that you can finally move on from that nightmare! I am so excited for you and your new car! Enjoy!!

Pritchard Family - Megan said...

Why twice?? Sorry. Love ya, Megan

Nickers said...

You are so cute - you look so happy, I miss your laugh and beautiful smile

Love,
Nicki

Sarah-sponda said...

Yippie, skippie! New car, whatcha gonna get? A hybrid huh...:)

Anonymous said...

yay! good for you!!