Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Stuff

Ok so my computer has been busted for a while and it's getting a little annoying. So I'm writing this from mom's.
The latest with me is I got a new hair cut and I got it dyed blue black. It looks amazing.
Of corse mom wasn't happy when I told her what I wanted to do. She said in her motherly tone.
"Jennifer no you're not. You're a temple worker you can't do that."
It was kinda funny but when I showed her she loved it.
I can't wait to show pics when my computer is fixed.
Love to all

6 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

I wanna see! Miss you sweetie.

Nickers said...

Hi Jenny! I'm anxious to see your hair. I sure do love and miss you. Have a wonderful California day.

Love,
Nicki

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see it!

Sarah-sponda said...

Jen... where did you go? That darn computer of yours;) Talk to it nice so we can see your smiling face again.

Nicole Hansen said...

Jenny,

Send me your new address when you get your computer back up and working. We're sending out Danielle's baby shower invites to all the Cali fam, and that means you! I hope you and your mom can come up to Carpinteria for a day for a mini family reunion. Leni and Megan will be there and we're inviting Adri, Amy and Gevrey too!
So come and show us your amazing hair!

Aunt Nicki

Chris said...

so, I have been patiently checking back to see the new pictures... hope your computer gets fixed soon!

sista noel