Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July celebration




Although I had a busy week of unpacking that didn't stop me from enjoying my 4th. I went with some friends to breakfast at the Pakcake house. Later in the afternoon I went to a friends house for a BBQ. I got to meet some cool people and also play on the wii. It was so much fun. Since I'm the type of person that moves the controller whenever I play video games anyway a wii is just for me. We played boxing and I got a workout :)
Then we went downtown to watch the fireworks. It was a lot of fun eventhough I got home way late.
I love being active in my singles ward. There are always so manythings going on to get into.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like you guys had FUN! And you look so cute Jen!!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

I'm so glad you moved in okay and that you don't live with phsyco anymore! You are so beautiful!